A Twist of Humor

This is a column with a twist of humor. A new column will be posted every Monday.

Name:
Location: Newfoundland

I was born, raised, educated, and married in Toronto. I moved to Newfoundland twenty some years ago with my wife. So far nobody has asked me to leave. My wife asking me to leave doesn't count.

Monday, December 11, 2006

Down Time

I will not be posting a new column until January 8, 2007. This is because of other commitments and the holiday season. I also plan to move my blog from Blogger to its’ own domain at atwistofhumor.com …… that is if I can figure out how to do it.

If anyone wishes to be notified when I make my next post, please click the e-mail button on the sidebar.

Happy Holidays,

Mike

3 Comments:

Blogger QuillDancer said...

Yes! I will definately want the new address! I will miss you, Mike. Have a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year. And try not to give your wife too much trouble ....

2:57 AM  
Blogger Katie said...

Of course I want to know.....I'll miss my Monday dose of humor.

Enjoy the holidays - Try not to do too much worth writing about

1:13 AM  
Blogger Katie said...

Merry Christmas!

7:27 PM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home